• Groundbreaking ControlUse the intuitive dual analog Century Stick batting system to select foot choice, shot direction, power and timing. With button controls to loft shots and advance down the track, you're free to crack a full array of shots all around the wicket. Success with the bat also relies upon your batsman's individual skills, allied with his confidence level. A confident batsman maximises his potential to time his shots sweetly - maintaining high confidence can make or break his ability to build a big innings.
• New Cameras
Innovative views from behind the batsman offer a realistic batting perspective, and a reworked Broadcast camera gives you a wider view of the play for more authentic coverage.
• Quickplay Cricket
Play cricket your way by setting your own pace. Crank up the game speed, ease back the difficulty setting and revel in the razzmatazz of Limited Overs or fully-licensed Twenty20 extravaganzas by playing a fast-blast match of hard-hitting sixes - or slow the pace down, slide the difficulty up and steel yourself for a five day Test.
• Greater Depth
A new picture-in-picture display with a shot timing gauge coupled with a running assistance indicator and radar help you make those snap decisions out there in the middle. On-the-fly Dynamic Field Positioning and Quickswitch bowling give you the ability to ratchet up the pressure on the batsmen by changing the field and the bowler's line of attack without a break in play.
• Tournament Options
Lead this year's eagerly anticipated 3 mobile Ashes campaign Down Under, replay the legendary 2005 npower Test Series or unlock a stack of rewards by accomplishing Ashes challenges. Take part in the frenzy of the fully-loaded, fully-licensed English and Australian One Day blitz of extreme Twenty20 cricket, dive into a complete schedule of Australian State and English County tournaments, tour the world, win the World Championship or compete for glory in Test matches and One Day Series games with all the top cricketing nations of the world.
• Authentic Content
For the first time in an EA SPORTS™ Cricket title, renowned bat manufacturers Gray-Nicolls, Puma, Slazenger, Kookaburra and Gunn & Moore bring their weight of authenticity to the day's play. Relish the big game atmosphere with new broadcast visuals, wicket textures and astute new commentary from the masterly broadcast team of Mark Nicholas and Richie Benaud as you play out a nail-biter against the faithfully realised backdrop of a legendary international venue or a cherished domestic ground.
Game modesThe game gives players the option of entering different international and national contests, including full seasons and tournaments.
- World Championship: Control up to 16 international teams playing Limited Overs cricket for the World Cup trophy.
- World Series: Control three to five teams playing in a day/night tournament in venues around Australia.
- Test Series: It Choose two teams to contest a series of one to six Test matches.
- Tour: Select a team and engage in a series of Tour, One Day, and Test matches with the host nation's teams.
- State Season: The six state sides compete over an entire season.
- Pura Cup: Australia's four-day, two-innings tournament.
- One Day Domestic Series: Australia's 50-over One Day competition.
- KFC Twenty20 Big Bash: Australia's Twenty20 competition, where teams are divided into two pools of three.
- County Season: The 18 county teams play a full season of first-class cricket featuring all four competitions.
- Liverpool Victoria County Championship: England's four-day, two-innings, divisional tournament.
- NatWest Pro40: England's 40-over, One Day tournament between two divisions.
- C&G Trophy: A Limited Overs tournament with the winners of the North and South divisions playing for the trophy.
- Twenty20 Cup: England's Twenty20 competition.
The AshesPlayers can compete for The Ashes between England and Australia. The following options are available:
Ashes 2005 scenariosPlayers choose a team and play out scenarios from the 2005 Ashes series. On completing challenges, players are able to watch highlights videos in the Extras section.
2005 npower Ashes seriesPlayers choose either England or Australia and take them through all the warm up matches, ODIs and Test matches in the 2005 Ashes series.
2006-07 3 Mobile Ashes SeriesPlayers choose either England or Australia and take them through all the warm up matches, ODIs and Test matches in the 2006-07 Ashes series. This is created as a balance in the form of an Australia-hosted tournament.
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
- United States
- West Indies
VenuesSeveral international venues are available, including the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Australia or Lord's in England. The venues vary in conditions and pitch type, and these can be changed by the player.
- Adelaide Oval (Southern Redbacks), Adelaide
- The Gabba (Queensland Bulls), Brisbane
- Bellerive Oval (Tasmanian Tigers), Hobart
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (Victorian Bushrangers), Melbourne
- WACA Ground (Western Warriors), Perth
- Sydney Cricket Ground (New South Wales Blues), Sydney
- England Wales
- Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham
- County Cricket Ground, Bristol, Bristol
- St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
- SWALEC Stadium, Cardiff
- County Cricket Ground, Chelmsford, Chelmsford
- Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
- County Cricket Ground, Derby, Derby
- County Cricket Ground, Hove, Hove
- Headingley, Leeds
- Grace Road, Leicester
- Lord's Cricket Ground, Lord's
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester
- County Cricket Ground, Northampton
- Trent Bridge, Nottingham
- Rose Bowl, Hampshire, Southampton
- County Ground, Taunton, Taunton
- The Oval, The Oval, London
- New Road, Worcester, Worcester
- Eden Gardens, Kolkata
- Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad
- Asgiriya Stadium, Kandy
- Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Harare Sports Club, Harare
Download Links :
Download From Uploadblast
Password : www.muhammadniaz.net