Adf.ly blocked / Not loading

Adf.ly blocked in your country or not loading ? Just put https:// before adf.ly link---for example ----

https://adf.ly/abcde1234

Getting "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" error while trying to download file by direct download link ?

Click here to get the solution


Getting CRC error while extracting rar file,Click here


Monday, April 1, 2013

Call of Duty 2 Highly Compressed 3.6 GB Resumable Links

 

Description:

Call of Duty 2 is a first-person shooter (FPS) video game and the second installment in the critically acclaimed Call of Duty series. It was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Konami in Japan and Activision in the rest of the world. The game was released on October 25, 2005 for Microsoft Windows PCs and on November 22, 2005 as a launch game for the Xbox 360 in Europe, Australia and North America, and later in Japan. Other versions were released on other platforms, including mobile phones as well as Pocket PCs.The game is set during World War II and the campaign mode is experienced through the perspectives of four soldiers: one in the Red Army, one in the United States Army, and two in the British Army. It contains four individual campaigns, split into three stories, with a total of twenty-seven missions. Activision officially announced the game on April 7, 2005 in a press release. Many features were added and changed from the original Call of Duty. The most notable change is the regenerating health, similar to the original Halo trilogy of games. Additions include an icon that indicates a nearby grenade about to explode.

Screenshots :

10 comments:

  1. bro its only 381.46 mb . both file total 762.92 MB
    are you sure want to suggest me to download ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is it 3.6 gb it was upto part 2 only tf???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, great site!

    Here is my web site - Shower Head Filter

    ReplyDelete
  4. par files 66,67 & 70 are corrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEAR ADMIN SIR I WANT ASK U SOMETHING THAT I HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS GAME BUT THEN I INSTALLED THIS GAME IN MY COMPUTERS "D" DRIVE ITS GOING TO INSATALLED INTO "C" DRIVE AND I DONT HAVE SPACE IN "C" DRIVE TO INSTALL THIS GAME AND I WANT INSATALL THIS GAME INTO OTHER DRIVES LIKE"D"E"OR"F" SO WHY SHOULD I DO PLZZZZ HELP ME AND SAVE MY LIFE AND RPLY FAST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND ONE IMPORTANT THING SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you want to change the Installation location ?
      If it is what you want then just click Browse after clicking setup file and choose other drive or simply edit and type
      D / E / F instead of C
      It will be better for me if you upload a screenshot
      It was really difficult for me to get what you said so SORRY IF I'm UNABLE to understant your query.

      Delete
  6. DEAR ADMIN THANKYOU FOR RPLYING BUT I TRY TO INSATALL IN "D" DRIVE BUT IN BEGINING SETUP IS INSTALL IN "D" DRIVE THEN IS START INSTALLATION INTO "C" DRIVE I TALK ABOUT DOS SETUP MAY BE FILE NAME IS UNPAK BAT AND I WANT YOU REQUEST THAT PLZZ YOU UPLOAD ANY TUTORIAL ABOUT THIS GAME INSTALLATION SETUP I WILL BE THANKFUL AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

    ReplyDelete
  7. admin dear call of duty is corrupt so plz upload it again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz upload the part 7,part 8 and part 9. They have corrupt files.

    ReplyDelete

Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Please use the search box on the top-left corner of the page to search for games.